Immediate Openings for Line Cooks - Apply here!
Thinking about joining our team but worried you don't have enough experience?
Check out our latest newsletter here, featuring Ivy Lovell, our Eglinton Kitchen Manager. See why working at Fresh could be right for you too!
At Fresh, we believe that the people we hire are the key to our success. Our mission is to create a positive work environment that is inclusive, educational, challenging and fun.
Being part of the Fresh team means more than just being an employee - it means becoming part of the Fresh community. We offer our staff the opportunity for personal and professional growth within our company by offering thorough training programs and by rewarding hard work and dedication.
Perks & Benefits
Working at Fresh is unique. We provide our staff with perks and benefits that set us apart from the rest. Our goal is to create the best possible work environment and develop employee relationships that last. We offer:
- Health benefits plan
- Comprehensive training in transferable skills (juicing, barista, knife skills, customer service)
- Set shifts and regular hours - we are not open early or late! Our hours and scheduling policies allow our staff to lead a lifestyle conducive to their own educational and creative goals.
- Discounted food and juice (70% while working, 20% on days off)
- Shared tips for kitchen and bar staff
- Competitive wages and annual raises
- A team environment that makes work satisfying and fun
- Opportunities for growth. We promote from within - all of our current managers started at Fresh as Hosts, Line Cooks or Bartenders.
Who we’re looking for
Team oriented individuals who are hard working, genuinely friendly, optimistic, respectful and kind. We strive to create a safe and accepting environment for all, and value like-minded people who are passionate about getting the job done.
If this sounds like you, maybe you're who we're looking for. Click the links below to see more details about our open positions and apply today!